Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paris - checklist nearly complete

Sorry I have not had much time to update my blog these past few days. Paris just has so much to see and if you aren't out there in it the whole day, you could miss something. Yesterday I saw SO MUCH STUFF! The Moulin Rouge, Sacre Couer, Notre Dame, ate Amorinos Gelati...twice (thanks Kassie), the Orsay museum, the Rodin Museum (they have the sculpture "The Thinker"), the Arc de Triumphe, the Obelisque, the Tuileries Gardens, the Ile St. Louis, and a nightime trip up and down the Eiffel Tower...a rewarding but exhausting day to say the least. Today I am up early to wake up for my bike tour trip to the Palace of Versailles. We are going to take a train out there at 9:30, spend most of the day in Versailles, complete with biking most of the gardens (hard to see all of it without a bike so I'm glad I'm taking the tour), a tour of the palace, and a market picnic in the gardens! The only downer could be this 70% chance of rain...oh well, Berlin prepared me for rainy biking. Now I gotta finish this French energy drink, hop in the shower and get going! I will try to get some of my photos up here in the next few days...yesterday I took over 300!!!

Best,
Zack!





No comments:

Post a Comment