Friday, October 23, 2009

The Paris Photo Albums - DISCLAIMER: lots of photographs, but well worth your time

my little Canon point-and-shoot camera defintely got put through its paces in Paris. really made me want a good digital SLR, but the simple fact is, i wouldn't have had near enough room for it on this trip, and my little pocket camera ended up taking some amazing shots that i was very happy with. i took well over 600+ photos while in Paris, which i deleted some of after review, and i tried to only post ones rated 6 and higher in the below albums, but as indecisive as i am, there are still tons of albums/photos to sort through. i did try to add captions/comments where i remembered what the structure was.


i tried to group them into some meaningful categories (Louvre, Eiffel Tower, etc) and once I get back to the states, i think i am going to make a highlight reel of all my favorite photos from the entire trip, but i simply don't want to take the time to figure that out at the moment here. I really like some of shots in the Eiffel Tower Album (my favorite photo subject thus far on the trip), some of the night shots at the Louvre are cool, and there a a bunch of neat photos of random things in the "General Photos" album. So grab a "Cafe au'lais", sit back and browse through the albums below. there are some real gems in each album, and i can't wait to get back home and blow some of them up for my house or office. let me know what you think!


-z!

Eiffel Tower


Louvre


Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees


Orsay Museum


Paris - General Photos


Paris - second roll

No comments:

Post a Comment